Thursday, November 18, 2004

Sorry Shoo

Yeah yeah yeah, Mr. Shoofly is even getting upset with me because I haven't blogged in over a week. SOOOOORRRRRY!

I've been busy, sleeping, or sick the last week. Yeah I have sat down at the computer for periods of time but the motivation was not there at all.

Well, Not a whole lot went on this last week. Friday I went to Peoria to celebrate Crow's 24th birthday which was actually Saturday. I rode with Philly up there and Phil, me, Crow, and Ben and Katie hung out and partied for Crow's birthday. It was a good time. Went and shot some pool first at this neat bar in campustown. Then we went and got some cigars at a gas station and then headed to Sully's bar. By then Crow was already trashed. Forgetting things that he did 5 minutes prior. It was great. I wasn't drinking because I didn't feel well because I had hurt my back the day prior. Another story there. I was all doped up on pain meds so I didn't want to interact alcohol with it. The last time I did that is when I ended up with a stomach full of blood. When a pain med says that it can cause stomach bleeding with alcohol, BELIEVE IT. So yeah, I ended up being the DD and drove all the drunk kids around. After Sullys we ended up all going to BIG AL's for some nice tittie bar action. Crow was being a huge wuss and not wanting to go up to the front bar and get some titties rubbed in his face. Me being the one to break the ice for the sake of getting Crow up there decided to go first. It was wonderful as always. Crow still didn't follow like he said he would. So we sit there for a long ass time trying to get him to go up there. You think a highly intocicated guy without a girl for the night would be like YAY BOOBIES! but no he tries to give me the schpiel of "why?" "I don't see the point" Apparently he just wanted to go back to his place and hang out with Mr. Internet and Miss Rosey Palm. Finally Philly said he would go up if I go up again and if Crow goes up. Well, this also was Philly's first time at a strip club. He only went for the sake of it being Crow's birthday. He now sees how they are not all that bad. A clean fun time. The girls are trying to make a living and I say that we should patron the establishments to help them out. Usually to get boobs rubbed in your face in the real world that either takes a relationship or dinner movie and quite a few drinks afterwards, or just a lot of drinks. This is just a generalization though because I know some guys have the "gift" when all they have to do is walk in a room and girls want to get naked for them. It's sick. Sick in the way of that it isn't fair of course. Saying that also infers that I do not have the gift. We will assume that I don't but as soon as women randomly start getting naked for me I will let you know. Guys can acquire the gift. In my case I would need to win the lottery. I'm working on that as we speak. But so far no dice. Well, I will update again soon hopefully recapping the past week. Oh yeah, Crow did finally go up there and get titties rubbed in his face. I had the joy of getting it 2 times and then also the fun time of one girl coming over and sitting on my lap trying to entice me into getting a dance in the back. I might have if I had money but I just had enough to get in and throw a few dollar bills at the girls on stage. That was about it though. I wasn't really prepared for a night with Al's Ladies... Words to live by. Always be ready and willing for titties to be rubbed in your face for a dollar. That is 100x better than a $1.00 McChicken from McDonalds!

For those of you who didn't wish Crow a happy birthday, SHAME ON YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters