Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Damn I'm good

KyleStill5: damn
KyleStill5: it is midnight
KyleStill5: I have to go
KyleStill5: I turn into a pumpkin soon
KyleStill5: Ha, I just saw Shoo's comment on your site
EDK218: the recap of nov for me
KyleStill5: yeah
KyleStill5: about my last hair cut
EDK218: it's the best comment ever
KyleStill5: I think it was September actually
KyleStill5: It's been a few months
KyleStill5: I'm going to grow dreads like those awesome football dudes that run like hell when the have the ball and their dreads fly everywhere
EDK218: you don't run anywhere
EDK218: they would never fly anywhere
KyleStill5: no one has chased me with a knife yet
KyleStill5: hence the only reason in life to run
KyleStill5: unless you aspire to win an olympic gold medal, I will let that slide
EDK218: hey, stretching a single into a double in baseball in acceptable too
KyleStill5: eh
KyleStill5: that started back in the 1800's with the first baseman having a knife and chasing the baserunner because he slept with the dude's wife the night before and he just found out.
KyleStill5: the runner was like, SHIT! I'm not staying at first base
KyleStill5: I thought you knew everything about baseball
KyleStill5: tisk tisk, I'm disappointed in you
EDK218: ha ha
KyleStill5: Then it was just tradition because that cheating fool helped to win the game, the coach was like everyone act like the first baseman has a knife from now on. I hear that pujols sometimes has a real knife just to keep it interesting from time to time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters