Saturday, March 12, 2005

Hey babe, take a walk on the wild side

The Illini barely won today. They had at least 24 turnovers for the whole game. It was absurd. Passing was horrible, shots were not sinking, and missing key free throws. Augustine was the money man for the day with 14 rebounds and something like 10 points. They should have got the ball to him more often because nothing else was working. Head did alright but he could have been 100 times better. Tomorrow they play either Iowa or Wisconsin in the Big Ten Finals.

I did the vaccuuming for the old folks this afternoon. That was fun.

I think it is colder outside than the temp gauge says. Cause I stepped outside and it felt freezing.

I'm ready for the dry warmer weather to get here. I think maybe I should just move to New Mexico or Arizona or something. You know where it is warm yet really dry. I HATE humidity.

I've been thinking about calling you up. I bet you assume that I don't think about you since we rarely see each other. I sometimes think we have a thing but all of it could be in my head.

No stories today. Nothing exciting happened last night. Probably nothing exciting will happen tonight. Except you never know because I can drink tonight. Wooo! Anything can happen when I do that!

1 Comments:

At Sunday, March 13, 2005 8:13:00 PM , Blogger JD said...

Oh, but it WAS an exciting night.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters