Friday, March 11, 2005

Stupid Blogger

So yeah, I've had a problem with Blogger over the last day. I am unable to post comments on people's sites because when I go to click the link to post a comment it says Blog not found and sends me back to the Blogger Homepage. I'm like, BULL! I just looked at the blog and I just want to comment but nooooo it won't let me. Mine works well enough but maybe it is because I implemented the popup comment window when people want to comment. You can do either or.

This has been a good week. I think I may have been out every night. Yeah, I did say I think because it ends up being so mononatenous that I cannot remember although you would think that if I stayed in 1 night then that would stick out like a sore thumb. But yes, I believe that I hit up some bar or another at least every night since last Wednesday. Don't go thinking that I'm a lush. I only drank Sunday because of the Lent Loophole. I just enjoy seeing people. I'm a people person. Even if I have nothing to talk about just hanging out with friends and aquaintences is a good time for me. Much more fun than sitting in front of the television with the exception of Smallville and Everwood on the WB.

I'm really looking forward to starting FitClub which should be official this coming Tuesday. The paperwork is going down the pipe. My new cell phone is still an amazement to me. It is like Christmas for me and I keep showing everyone my new phone. At first I thought about not telling anyone and just letting them notice for themselves but I love it so much that I'm just saying "Have you seen my new phone?' all of the time. I'm not trying to brag, cause it isn't that great of a phone but I'm just excited and I like to share my excitement. I fiddle with it often too. I'm still learning all that it does.

I don't have very big plans this weekend. Tonight I am working the door at the bar. Tomorrow night Inspected By 12 and Posamist are both playing at Mojo's and that should be a good time. Sunday is movie night and I am still contemplating what I will try to get everyone to see. In the last 2 weeks I have already seen Sideways, Meet the Fockers, Million Dollar Baby, and The Aviator. I'm thinking about seeing Pacifier or Be Cool or Jacket. I'm leaning towards Be Cool even though I really want to see Jacket. I try to pick something that everyone would be like, "Heck Yeah! I want to see that." OH! I just noticed that National Treasure is at the cheap theater. I wanted to see that when it was out before. It looked like a good treasure hunt action movie. It may even be out on DVD now because it has been so long since it came out. I may see that a different night. They don't have late movies at the cheap theater Sundays - Thursdays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters