Saturday, March 12, 2005

Lackluster night

Tonight was rather dull. I was extremely tired because I'm lacking on sleep. The bar wasn't too busy tonight either which did not help matters. Barely anyone came to see me tonight. Mainly 2 people. 1 brought people with her but I know that it wasn't me that brought the other 2 in, it was her. I still had a good time. I can enjoy myself even if I am extremely bored and tired. I enjoy the small things. Just seeing anyone at all makes me happy. I'm a people person.

I found out tonight that I got scheduled to work the door actual Saint Pat's Day night. This sucks. Why? Oh maybe because I have class from 6:30pm until 9:20pm and I start working at 9pm. I could find someone to work it for me but I know I should be able to cut out of class early. It also sucks though because I work my day job and then get off and drive immediately to class and it starts as soon as I arrive if not before I arrive, then I will have to leave early and drive straight to the bar to start work without any down time between. It will be an insanely long long day for me. Then I work my day job and the door again the next day on Friday. No love those days. None at all. Then I have the rest of the weekend to myself which is good because a lot is going on with people coming into town from out of town. I want to be able to hang...

2 Comments:

At Saturday, March 12, 2005 3:59:00 PM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

I was in bed by 9pm. Sorry dude.

 
At Saturday, March 12, 2005 6:33:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

Don't worry about it. Just wondered what you were up to is all. Later.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters