Thursday, March 24, 2005

Long long road

I've got a long (hard) road ahead of me still. I went in and met with a counselor from the education department at UIS. I have the gen ed classes done and a few prerequisites done but yeah I'm not near anything. First of all I need to raise my GPA. Then there are a lot of classes. I have to take the basic skills test. Then there is the fact that they don't offer a Education as a major and only a minor. So I'm gearing towards getting a mathematics degree. Yeah, imagine that. Of all the courses that I would want to be able to teach though I am best at Math. At least I think that I am. Maybe I could go into Science. Who knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters