Wednesday, March 30, 2005

A rose by any other name

So, I'm surprised that I haven't been criticized for not blogging since last Thursday. It is now Wednesday evening and people have not seen me since Monday night at the bar. Anyone getting worried yet? I'm not. Yet.

I've only talked to 1 person since seeing people Monday night. We were going to go work out after I got off work tonight but I ditched out, not in a mean way or anything. I was exhausted, my back hurt, and my tennis shoes were at home. Valid excuses but excuses just the same.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 30, 2005 11:31:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're a tool for not working out with us! i mean, come on, didn't you say that between 5-7PM were the prime times for "meeting" people? you missed some hot chicks tonite at the club ;)

 
At Saturday, April 02, 2005 1:39:00 PM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

ok, enough slacking k.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters