Sunday, April 03, 2005

More for... YOU!

Here I sit at my computer. It is a beautiful day outside and I haven't left the house yet. I want to call people but I don't know who to call or if they are busy. It would be so much easier if people just called me.

I did a little more tweaking with the links section of my site over to the right. I made more individual sections. Now there is a Sports section and a Movie section (which includes JLHB's awesome movie reviews) in addition to the Band section and Noteworthy sites sections that I already had. I debated whether or not to put the cardinals webpage up but I thought about it and cardinal fans can get to their site through the Cubs site. I might change my mind later. It depends. Anywho, check out the links. I post them there for your convenience so that you can enjoy what I enjoy. Friends, Movies, Sports, Music, and Randomness.

Blog posts have been sparse lately. Don't think that I don't realize this. It is my blog. You cannot complain too much because there are the extremes like Ed's blog and Jessie's blog, they don't post too often anymore. This past week was spring break at work so that meant 8 hour days every day. It had its highs and it had its lows. It was exhausting. I just didn't have much to write since I did not do much else besides work.

This weekend has been alright. Relaxing. I worked the door last night. And Oh yeah,

THE ILLINI ADVANCE TO THE NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP on MONDAY, APRIL 4th, 2005!!!

The Illini continued their "fairytale" season right into the championships. Just like I said from day 1, this team is going all the way. No doubts about it. I had faith. Just one more team to beat and the history making season will go into the record books. The Illini have never made it to the NCAA National Championships before. Previously in the past 100 years, the Final Four was as far as they made it and then lost. The 100th year of Illinois Mens Basketball is truely a spectacular year.


ILL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters