Sunday, April 03, 2005

Sounds like...

Does a guy and a girl going to a movie together alone constitute a date? I guess it can. In my eyes it is not a date unless both parties willingly see it as/say it is a date. I go to movies often with just a female companion and I do not view it as a date. Sure, sometimes I kick around the idea that it would be cool if it were a date but alas it is not a date. I have a tough time with girls that are friends liking me for more than friends because they already see me as a friend and then don't want to lose me as a friend so I always stay a friend. Does that make sense?

I know that there are millions of guys in the same boat. I befriend someone first then it is all over after that. I would have better luck with a random girl who I have no idea what she is like personality wise. I am not into that though. I like to get to know someone before deciding whether or not I would be willing to date them. I can figure out if I like them physically rather quickly. I am a guy. It is just figuring out if our personalities click or not that does me in. Because while I figure out if we click, I get placed in the "friend zone" and that is like being blacklisted from dating a particular girl.

It helps if girls tell me things. Like, hey K, this is a date. That would help a clueless man out.

This is generalizing. Please do not point fingers. Thank you and have a blessed day.

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 05, 2005 12:57:00 PM , Blogger JD said...

you can be friends first. You just have to make a move eventually. Girls can't read minds.

 
At Tuesday, April 05, 2005 1:14:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

Guys can't either. Especially me. What would be a good first move? To test the waters of more than friends?

 
At Wednesday, April 06, 2005 2:53:00 AM , Blogger phillip said...

you wouldn't like my suggestions.

 
At Wednesday, April 06, 2005 9:39:00 AM , Blogger K- said...

What? Are they harsh or something? As long as you don't make fun of my 11th toe we are alright. jk.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters