Monday, July 12, 2004

Tea is good...


So today has been alright. Not a whole lot to shake a stick at. I couldn't fall asleep last night but I eventually did. I probably fell asleep at about 5am. Then I wanted to get my butt up by 8 or 10am. That didn't happen. As tough of a time as I had falling asleep, once I actually get to sleep it is so hard to wake back up. So I got up and slowly got going at about noon. Which isn't too late for me lately. Some days I sleep until about 1:30pm or so depending on what I did the night before.

I did a few job related things today. Called about the Mental job and all interview spots had filled up already. They are still going to send me the packet of information and there may be another set of interviews opening up down the road it sounds like. I stopped by the family video that I dropped my application off at on Thursday. I briefly talked to the manager Jennifer. She hadn't had a chance to look at the applications yet. So no news yet but I hope to get a call here really soon. Let us all cross our fingers. I also filled out an online profile/application for a managerial position at the about to open Dicks Sporting Goods store at the mall here in Springfield. I hope that could pan out also. I just need a job with some decent income. I would like to be able to start saving up money so that I can move out of my parents house with in a year. Although I like living at home, it is easy and comfortable I can't do this forever. It is hard to advance in life when you still live with the parents.

Ed is working down at the bar this evening. It is Monday and unfortunatly there are no specials on Monday. Just good company I suppose. I will probably be heading down there at about 9ish. At 6 I plan on mowing the yards. It is freaking hot outside and I need to get the mowing done, I have tried to put it off until it was later evening and that time has almost come.

Adios,
Peace, Love, Life - K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters