Saturday, July 03, 2004

Dashboard Confessional...


So today my sister Jennifer and brother inlaw Jeff came home. I haven't seen them since Christmas time. First thing my sister Jen says to me is that I look like I am Mexican. I'm like, oh thanks great to see you too. It is great to see her because it has only been phone calls for the last 6 months. She and her husband live out in Burbank California and I am like the only one who has yet to go visit them. I'm poor and it is tough.

I worked the door down at the bar this evening. It was a slow night but it was a good time. I had fun. Most of my friends came in and hung out so that makes it much more bearable when it is slow like it was. I got to see Jessica Bursi also. She lives out on the west coast and doesn't make it in to Springfield very often.

I am going to bed. I am a 'wuss' and people hate me because I wouldn't go out to a 3am bar but I don't care. I wanted to go to bed. Bed is nice and I like sleeping in it. It is so nice and cozy. I love it. Mmmmm Bed....

Well this has been a brief post. I plan on sleeping in tomorrow because I have nothing to do. I might go buy a book with the money I made tonight. BUT I have other books that I need to finish first before I go and spend money on more books. You know what I mean?

Well, Later,

Peace Love and Happiness, K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters