Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Grass forever grows

So today I found out something new.  The alarm on my cell phone if set.  Then the phone is turned off.  It will still ring at the designated time.  Who knew?  Not me.  But now I do.  So no more people calling me and waking me up in the middle of the night because I have my cell phone on because it is my clock too.  YAY!  Take that late night callers. 

I finally mowed some today.  I think I am going to start wearing one of those things that measure how far you walk because well I would like to see how far I walk.  Especially mowing.  It is hard to tell how far it is when you just go back and forth in a yard.  My dad says he can see that I am starting to look like I am losing a little bit of weight.  Not much though.  I usually start to show it in the face first.  My goal though is to just raise my metabolism so that I will forever burn off what I eat and no more storing it directly to fat.  You know what I mean?  High metabolism is a good thing.  Of course that means I will have to keep exercising my whole life, but hey, shouldn't we all be exercising more anyway.  Sitting on your ass is fun and all but it is actually nicer to be out and about and doing things.  Even just walking around the mall browsing, not buying, is good exercise.  Just staying active is the key.  The key to a healthier life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters