Sunday, July 25, 2004

I am scared.

So yeah, tonight was Reier's birthday party at his bar Dempsy's.  All was fun, all had a good time.  I heard no complaints.  My problem with the night is the end of the night.  I came home and I was good but I knew I had a decent amount to drink.   I didn't feel like I would be able to sleep well so I went to the bathroom and I had to get sick.  Yes, I threw up some.  Well this isn't unusual for me.  Sometimes after a night of drinking my body realizes that it isn't setting well with me and feels like it should get rid of some extra.  Well tonight I got scared.  Everything that I threw up was completely red.  Blood red.  I had nothing red previously that would color my throw up to that color.  I assume that it is blood.  I have no idea why it was blood.  It was not a hard throw up.  My throat is not sore so it isn't that I wretched too hard.  I am scared about my insides.  I had surgery in March for a bleeding disorder that I had.  I have been completely healthy since.  Am I not as healthy as I thought I was?   I have no complete health insurance now.   I got kicked off of my parents insurance when I turned 23.  I now have this insurance that does not cover preexisting conditions.  So if I get sick with something I had before they won't cover it.  This is probably the most personal thing I have ever written about.  But incase I have something actually wrong with me then I want a record of it.   My parents don't check this site.  I will tell them shortly about this because I feel it is important.  But for now I am going to go to bed and pray and hope for the best. 

I love each and every one of you.

Peace, Love, Laughter, - Kyle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters