Monday, July 26, 2004

I'm always leaving but I never go away

Today, well today is just another day.  Or is today the day that everything will change in some way or another.  No matter how planned out your day may seem you must realize that anything can happen.  Like today I could possibly move along in the Family Video process.  I plan on calling them here in a little bit and see what's going on since I interviewed last Tuesday and the guy Aaron said to call back on Monday if I haven't heard anything by now. 

I went and saw The Bourne Supremacy yesterday with Miss Jenny.  It wasn't as good as I had hoped.  It appeared to be well acted and such but it dragged.  I thought there would be more action, more suspense, more to keep me on the edge of my seat.  None of that.  I at times was more focused on my but being uncomfortable in my seat.  There was a guy whose cell phone kept ringing also.  That was annoying.  We went to the cheapy matinee at East for just 4.5o.  I have the Bourne Identity on DVD and I think I am going to watch that a few times then go see Supremacy again because I do have a free ticket I got with the purchase of the new better dvd.  So maybe it will be better the second time around.  I don't know.  But it will be free for me the second time around so I won't complain too much.  hehe. 

My best buddy Crow says he barely reads this.  It is a shame.  His theory is that I should just tell him everything that goes on in my life.  Well if he knows me well enough he knows how bad my memory is.  I forget stuff left and right.  Not big stuff.  I can be counted on for that but usually the smaller stuff.  If I put it in here I do that because sometimes I forget and then I can come back and reread what I said and be like, OH YEAH! I remember now.  He should read more often if he is really my friend.  Muwahhahahaha

Live, Love, Laughter - K

2 Comments:

At Monday, July 26, 2004 10:30:00 PM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

No one ever posts any comments, so I'll change that. The all-mighty justshoo.com will be making an appearance very soon. I have a few surprises coming. I am going to exploit Kyle's blog right now to fill people in what I have been doing. I graduated, did an internship at the IL Dept. of Insurance, and now am doing some contract for some websites. So trust me, I'd be busy.

Now something related to Kyle. I love reading his opinnions. Although not always the same we are the best of friends. He's my good luck charm at Card v Cubs games.

 
At Tuesday, July 27, 2004 1:25:00 AM , Blogger K- said...

Well look at that. Shoofly speaks. It is about damned time that you got your website www.justshoo.com back up and running. People have missed it so much that you might have to do some extra word of mouth just to let people know that it will exist yet again. And as for Cubs vs. Cards... it is only a matter of time for when the Cubs will win when I am present. The odds are with me. The Cubs just are not playing as good of ball as they could be. The Cards are hot right now, no one is denying that. I noticed you IMed me to let me know that the Cardinals won tonight. I already knew but thank you for swinging that information my way, it helped me out so much. You didn't IM me saying that the Cubs won too? Why not? You didn't feel that a Cub fan such as myself would be interested in that information? If you are going to tell me stats then give me stats. Both sides of the equation are needed for it to be complete. Thank you and good day sir.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters