Wednesday, August 25, 2004

I HAVE A JOB!

YAY! I HAVE A JOB! WAAAHOOOOOO! I'm so stoked. I have officially been hired by the Project SCOPE Program (Before and After School Program) as a Child Development Associate II. This job is in conjunction with the school district but seperate. I get to supervise, play with, and be a part of little children's lives. I don't have to be dressed up in a suit everyday. I can wear denim. It is 5 hours a day with great health benefits. Thank you everyone who wished me luck, prayed, or helped me to get a job. A huge thank you to Mr. D and RD because without them I would not have this job. I just have to wait for the criminal background and finger printing to all go through which I know will be A-ok. I just wonder how soon I will start. I'm anxious to get this going. Have income and insurance again will be very nice. Also I can keep working the door at Browns. This is in no way a night job. I'm out of there by 6pm every day. Although I have to be in at 7am. It will be a split shift job. Mornings and afternoons. So no staying up late during the week. I have to be up and alert to handle hordes of children. Always in a good mood is what I gather. I can't let personal issues be reflected upon the children. I am going to be a role model! AHH! I am so stoked. YAY!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, August 26, 2004 11:42:00 AM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

I won't leave you six comments this time, but again congrats!!!

I don't know why people are so afraid to leave comments on our sites.

Cheap Advertising - http://www.gotshoo.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters