Friday, August 20, 2004

101, just as important as 100.

Post 101 IS just as important as post 100. Being similar to great Cubs pitcher Greg Maddux who recently achieved his 300th Major League Baseball career win. He and fans expressed that even though 300 is a milestone you cannot belittle the importance of 301. Every win is important just as every post within my blog is important in its own special way.

Mr. Shoofly the newest bartender at DH Browns and good friend of mine has had a problem with me lately. He feels that I need to stop slacking on the blogging. He has verbally complained to me numerous times about how I haven't posted in a few days. With my blog he apparently lives vicariously through me. He loves me, worships me, and thinks that I am the Shizz-nit. Can you blame him? I wouldn't if I were you. So here I am blogging away at the request of my fan(s).

I am multitasking while I write this. My new thing is AOL Texas Hold'em poker. I play it about all the time. I can stay up until the sun comes up playing it. It is soooo addicting. Now, I don't play with real money. But I start out with some tokens. I can win tokens from other players and also from a spin I get every 3 wins I make at one sitting. So I am racking up the tokens. Now you say, "Tokens, so what?" and I say this... the tokens can be entered in daily, weekly, or monthly drawings for real money. Yep. I entered a buttload of tokens into the monthly drawing which is for $1,000. Yes you heard right. By playing with free tokens I can possibly win $1,000. So I play and play and try to sharpen my skills. See when people are bluffing and figure the odds of my hand being the winning hand. Or when to get the hell out of a hand before I hurt my bank.

Well folks, Kyle may finally have a real job. Months of searching and interviews and resumes and it jumps right into my lap. When this goes all the way through and I am finally working I am going to have to thank Reier big time for this. I may be an employee of Scope, daycare through the school district here in Springfield. The interview process has yet to happen but from the looks of things I think I am in. We'll see though. I'm not saying that I'm working there until I am actually working there. Now I did a few days ago have an interview with Marine Bank to be a full time teller. I feel that the interview went well and if I hear back from them then I will more than likely have to go with them. It is more hours and more suitable for me at this point in my career. Good benefits too. But Scope apparently has benefits also so both are good for that.

Yesterday was Melissa's 23rd birthday. Happy belated birthday to her. We all went out last night and had a blast. It was a good time.

I am still not drinking alcohol. I drink water like nobody's business. It's good stuff. You should try it out. I work tonight down at the bar. The door of course.

Shannon is coming home tomorrow. I was going to possibly see if I could work the door on Saturday too but now that I see that Shannon will be coming home I am glad that I never got around to it. This should be a good weekend. Well, I'm running out of steam. Nothing is pissing me off right now so not a whole lot of complaining going on.

I will talk to you kids later.

Live, Love, Laughter - K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters