Wednesday, September 22, 2004

YAY for JENNY!

Jenny finally got her call from Scope. She's hired and starts immediately. And I didn't realize it but she's already moving on up starting at an Assistant Lead position. That is just awesome. Now that she's in with the school district I feel that things and job possibilites will be going more smoothly for her.

As things are slowly starting to get on the right track for myself also. A job with benefits was my number one priority. Now my next goal is to finish that damned composition class at lincoln land community college that I never finished before I went to ISU. With that class I can officially say that I have an Associates Certificate in the Arts. After that which then won't be probably until next fall I will apply to go to UIS which I 99.9% sure that I will get in. I look at it as another lincoln land where everyone gets in. Then I will see where my 92 credit hours combined from llcc and isu get me with them. I will apply to get into the elementary education major and work towards becoming a teacher. I'm pacing myself. I don't want to take on too much at once. I don't want to get behind again. I've wasted too much time in my life already. Plus I'm getting tired of saying... I have "some" college. It makes me want to explain myself as to why I don't have a degree yet when all of my friends are with degrees and moving on with their lives. I don't want to get stuck in a lifelong rut.

TONIGHT! TONIGHT was the Season Premier of the 4th season of SMALLVILLE!! Oh man it was awesome. There was a guest appearance by Margot Kidder who played Lois Lane in the feature films. Lana is as hot as ever. Lois Lane as Chloe's cousin makes an appearance and will be in a few episodes this season. I saw Clark fly. Oh yeah, it was awesome. It was so Kick Ass. I recommend that anyone who hasn't watched Smallville to get their butt in gear and catch up with the first 2 seasons that are out on DVD, then to start watching this season immediately, then in about a month or so season 3 will be out and you will be all caught up to where it is right now. So so so so good.

Ed is the MAN! He got himself an ASSLOAD of Cardinal playoff tickets. Some for himself and others to sell. You want to buy tickets he is the man to go to. I don't know if he wants me to advertise but hey, he is selling.

Tomorrow is Thursday. That means I allow myself to go out Thursday night. Then Friday is well... Friday and that means after work on Friday it is the WEEKEND! The week goes so fast once you hit Wednesday night.

This weekend I plan on working the door at the bar on Friday evening. Making a little spending money. Then on Saturday I am going to a wedding in Morton, Illinois for some friends of mine that I worked with up in Bloomington. It should be a good time. If time permits and Crow doesn't run off and be a Chode we might head over to Peoria after the Reception and hang out with him and Ben for a while. But we have to head back to Springfield because of morning obligations so it won't be a real late night. Sunday I think I am going to go downtown for the International Route 66 car cruisers event that is going on all weekend. Sounds like there will be tons o' cars that will be awesome to look at. I went 2 years ago with Phil and it was really awesome.

3 Comments:

At Friday, September 24, 2004 8:27:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So actually Jenny could be yours boss??

 
At Saturday, September 25, 2004 1:51:00 AM , Blogger K- said...

Yes, Jenny could be my boss or rather a higher position than I. I am cool with that. Only someone who is insecure would not be comfortable with a friend being their boss. I was a boss over friends of mine when I worked at the movie theater. It was all good there. A job is a job. As long as you recognize that you do your job no matter who you work for then all is good.

 
At Wednesday, September 29, 2004 5:36:00 PM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

Kyle, I want to be your boss.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters