Saturday, October 16, 2004

DVDs

Oh goodness, it has begun. I just started ordering DVDs again. See what happens when I have money. I actually wanted to fulfill my Columbia house obligations so that they would get off of my back. So I went ahead and ordered a few dvds. I got The Girl Next Door (Unrated Ed.), Elf (Pre Order), and Bruce Almighty. And also just added to my collection is Man on Fire. A good movie that I saw in the theater. My parents plan on watching that tonight because I said that they both would like it very much. I hope I am right but I am getting a feel for movies that they enjoy and also movies that they might enjoy together. I love DVDs. They are my hobby besides sitting in a bar and drinking with friends.

Today I slept in until about 1:30pm. It was great. I went to bed by 3am last night so it definitely was a good sleep and much needed too. Friday was exhausting. I was actually running around after the kids during play time. We were playing keep away from Mr. Kyle with a beach ball. I allowed this because I assumed that if they played keep away from each other someone's feelings would get hurt and start crying and such. So I say if they all keep away from me then they can work together and have a great time. Of course most of the time I actually 'could' get the ball but I would let them run ahead of me and such. Or if I did get the ball I would just throw it up in the air and start over. Emphasize for them to pass to each other when I would be getting close to getting the ball from them. But woooo, I sure did a lot of running. Those little tykes have a ton of energy but I somehow found enough energy within me to keep up although I had the kids in 2 groups and inbetween groups I had to take a break and drink some water. Read with a little one while I was breaking and then took the rest out onto the gym floor. We were inside cause I had taken a few of them outside and then it started raining again and I didn't know how long that would last so we had to move it into the gym. Which is better anyway because then Miss Loretta can also keep an eye on things from the stage where she is with the other half of the kids.

I need to do a load of laundry and then maybe I will go over and visit with my Grandma for a while. I didn't make it over to see her yesterday so it has been since Thursday evening.

Oh last night I got to see so many people. Ben and Dufrene were in town. That was great to see them. Ben was just home for the night and then heading to the UofI football game today in Champaign. Dufrene, I don't know why he was home, but it is always fun to hang with him. Jeremiah was also there along with Josh. Philly, stopped in for a few drinks. Offered to buy Dufrene a drink but no one else. I see how it is Philly. I also ran into some old friends that I don't hang out with anymore but I saw Terry Olson and seperately Kirk Kellus with Nick Zellers and Todd Malensky. It was crazy. I was like there are so many people here that I know! That is why I love that bar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters