Tuesday, October 12, 2004

People!

Hey, well look at that. More people read my blog than just Ed, Shoo, and Melissa. I just found out that my sisters occassionally read this too. So hello to Dustin and Brooke. Also, it take a big person to be able to do a shot but it takes a bigger person to turn down a shot. I didn't see any guns to any heads. I know I don't do shots anymore. On a big occassion I might but I have for the most part decided not to do them anymore. It is my own decision and I'm sticking to it. Just beer and mixed drinks for me. I can guage how much I've had much better than when I throw shots into the mix. Plus I don't want to throw up a stomach full of blood again. That was very upsetting. If I had real insurance at the time I would have gone to the doctor but I didn't. Now I am doing well so no need to go.

Also I don't see why you wouldn't go back into Sammy's. Besides Browns and Dempsey's it is gaining rank as a nice and fun establishment in my book. Of course The Curve Inn still ranks better than Sammy's. But Browns and Dempseys will probably always remain the top 2 bars in Springfield, Illinois.

I wonder who else reads my blog. I know Ed, Melissa, Shoofly, Jenny, Holly, my sisters Jen and Shannon do. Now I know Dustin and Brooke check it out. All of you stalkers... man, this is great. I've always wanted a stalker. This is more than any man could ever hope for. Who else reads my blog? Go ahead and leave a comment if you do. I won't bite.

OH! I think I am actually going to go out on a week night tonight. If I am correct on this I think that tonight is Dempsey's Celebrity Bartender night. Like each hour there is a new celebrity bartender. Plus I just got word that Jessica Bursi is in town. It is always wonderful to see her. I will see if she wants to compare scars although I think I might have shown her mine already. She had a trying last few months.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 12, 2004 1:26:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jess wrote this awesome "memior" to her lost appendix. It's ultra fun, it also shows awful and scary staying in the hosbital can be. One of you guys should have her send it to you and add it as an apendage or something on your site.

 
At Tuesday, October 12, 2004 5:02:00 PM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

Kyle, I do not in fact read your site. I only come for the naked girly pictures that you see if you click 250 times in a minute on the heading Kyle Still Kyle. (Try it)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters