Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Cardinals have to win...

Today went by rather fast. I thought it was going to be a slow one considering it is hump day. Once hump day happens my week actually does speed up it seems. I did my usual formula: Wake up and go to work, come home and eat and nap, wake up and go to work, come home and eat and watch tv then go to bed. Tomorrow is a little different. It is picture day at Enos. From what Miss Loretta says she and I both get out pictures taken and it doesn't cost us anything. I'm like whoa! School pictures, I never thought I would be doing that again or rather it hadn't ever crossed my mind. So I just did some laundry because I want to wear a nice shirt for this special occassion. My first school picture not as a student of the school. CRAZY! AHH! Yeah, it's weird. Also the other thing that is tomorrow is that it is PAYDAY! I'm always stoked about that. Collecting my earnings for showing up everyday on time and doing my job the best I can. It is very rewarding anyway and getting paid makes it that much better.

So the Cubs season ended earlier than the sports analysts at the begining of the season had predicted. It didn't come together like it needed to and that's how it happened. Nothing more to it. The machine known as the Chicago Cubs needs a little more oiling before it can start running full force. The Cardinals are making a good run. I hope they win because they deserve it. Plus it is always nice to say you lost to the best. If the Cards lose then the amazing season they had was just a waste. That would be a pity for them to just waste it all after they have come so far. They have to win. If the Cubs had made it, sure I would be happy but they didn't deserve it. They played horribly this entire season. Sure there were good moments but overall it was not the season of the Cub but the Cubs are still contenders and no longer are the loveable losers that they have been in the past. Bring on 2005!

2 Comments:

At Thursday, October 07, 2004 6:27:00 PM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

I feel that since you have been commenting on my site rather frequently that the least I could do was return the favor.

So here's the favor.

 
At Friday, October 08, 2004 1:36:00 AM , Blogger K- said...

Awww Shoo, You are too kind. Thank you for taking time out of your day to post a comment on my site. That is a very honorable and noble thing for you to do.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters