Sunday, October 10, 2004

Responsibility

Well I have been taking on more responsibility with my family lately. I'm sure all of my relatives have thought that I was good for nothing but I am proving them wrong. First of all I have a respectable job now. That helps. I've been helping my Grandma lately. My parents along with my aunts and uncles all took a trip to Tunica to go gambling. They usually check in on my Grandma and give her her daily medications. I am doing this while they are all gone for a few days. I am happy to do it too. Not grudgeingly like some people might think that I would do. I also am helping out my Great Aunt and Uncle who live next door. They are getting to the point that they can no longer vaccuum their carpet without difficulty so they have humbly asked for me to help them out. At first they didn't want to or rather hadn't thought about asking me but they finally did. I am now going to go over to their place 2 times a month and vaccuum their carpet throughout their whole place for them. They are going to give me 10 dollars per time. I said that was not needed of course but they insisted because they say if they had someone else come in they would have to pay them anyway so they may as well pay me too. So I will be getting an extra 20 bucks a month for doing a little vaccuuming. I just did get done giving my Grandma her meds for the evening and for tomorrow morning. She is doing well even without all of her kids here fussing over her. I drove us and she treated me to a late lunch today at TGI Fridays. I had a Jack Daniels Burger. That was damned good.

Tonight the Cardinals play another game in the Division Series. Hopefully they can get some runs tonight. Unlike last night which was a complete flop. It is hard to win a game if you don't get any runs on the scoreboard. I might be going out or I might be staying home. I have no idea at this point in time. Shoofly and Ed want to go to Sammy's to watch the game but I offered for them to come here. Apparently because I don't have "hot waitresses and hot wings" my place is not worthy enough to hang out at. It isn't like they are going to hook up with the Sammy's waitresses anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters