Wednesday, October 13, 2004

That's enough!

Some of you might not know what I am talking about but Mr. Dustin and Miss Brooke have decided to use my blog comments section to throw insults back and forth. I don't appreciate that at all. You both need to work out your issues on your own like the adults that you are supposed to be. Name calling and hypothetical insults are not cool with me. I have deleted a few comments because you two are getting out of hand. So stop. Say it to each other's face and not on my personal blog. I feel like putting you in time out like I do with my 5 year old kindergarteners so that you sit there and look at how you are behaving. You're old enough to act mature and rationally about your life situations, so go ahead and do so. Now I'm not mad but I don't appreciate what you two have been saying to each other on here. Also leave Ernie out of the problems between you two. He is a great guy and I don't like the fact that you include him in your badgering of each other. It has been very immature. That is all I have to say about that.


-Vote in the United States' Presidential Election. You DO make a difference.

7 Comments:

At Thursday, October 14, 2004 11:19:00 AM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

Actually in this state of Illinois its pretty much dead-locked for Kerry-Edwards. If you remember from high school government (remember that Ed? Egyptian Rat-Screw) that a popular vote is taken for the state, whoever wins the popular vote then is represented by a group of people who submit an electoral vote (usually represented by the party who won the popular vote) that then decides the fait of the election.

But vote anyway because MTV tells you to.

 
At Thursday, October 14, 2004 12:33:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

Oh yeah, FUCK VOTING, In Illinois it doesn't matter. GREAT POINT SHOOFLY! Geez...

 
At Thursday, October 14, 2004 3:03:00 PM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

Kyle I don't think you got my sarcastic tone in that first response. I was just trying to remind you that you don't actually vote for the president. Another group of people does.

But Kyle is right in saying that everyone needs to exercise the right to vote. I will be voting this Nov even though my vote for pres won't make a difference.

 
At Thursday, October 14, 2004 6:45:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess what?!??! We are getting MARRIED!!!!!!!

 
At Friday, October 15, 2004 1:38:00 AM , Blogger K- said...

Who is we?

 
At Friday, October 15, 2004 6:41:00 AM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

ED and I are getting married to the Cardinals. We are going to have a World Series wedding. The colors are red and white, the place with be Busch Stadium, Best Man will be Albert Pujols, Lead Usher Larry Walker, Ring Bear SOOOOO Taguchi, and Tony LaRusa will be the minister. Hope to see you there!

 
At Saturday, October 16, 2004 5:19:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

High school government...well, the few times I showed up, Greg Pettys decided to copy off my tests, which was okay by me. I reminded him that not only did I rarely show up for school, but I also didn't study.

Somehow, I got something like a B in the class, but he failed and had to retake it.

In college, while my attendace was not much better, I learned that I could take summer classes at Lincoln Land, write a final paper that was was suppose to be 5 pages, in only 2, and still recieve an A.

I also learned the the more babies you have, and the less you actually work, the more money the state gives you to attend school. I think the stripper and I were the only ones in the class paying for our own classes.

Luckily, I can read (my mom taught me, not the scary Catholic school I got kicked out of) and I have somehow taught myself the difference between "good" and "evil" (HAH!). Whether it "counts" or not, I'm voting.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters