Monday, October 11, 2004

Get laid?

Ha! Reier and Ed joking around tonight said that they were going to get me laid tonight. Funny ha ha. Well as it turns out we run into this girl at Sammys who is DRUNK. She's just crazy I guess. Not really my type though too. But the thing is as Levi put it "Dude? You don't know her? She was all over you. I thought you knew her" If I didn't have morals and I suppose taste I probably could have. But why? Do I have something to prove to hook up with some girl I don't even know? I don't think that I do. Reier and Ed started making up a story saying that I was having a party at my house after the bar. I'm like no no no. But they kept going with it. Reier even sent Levi over to add to it being like "So, I hear you're having a party tonight." It was pretty funny. But still I was not interested in this girl. Maybe if I was shallow or desperate. I'm not.

It was a good night tonight all in all. Hung out at Reier's bar for the most part and then he closed up early because the only people there were people he knew. Like us. Ed Reier and myself decided to keep the night going and went to Sammys. I'm still not drinking again and Reier doesn't drink so then it was just Ed having a few drinks and we all chilled. We actually knew quite a few people there tonight. I don't go to Sammy's very often but it is a decent bar just below Browns and Dempseys. Ran into Dustin Thayer and Nate Baker. That was fun running into them. That is until Dustin had one shot too many and then threw up on the table right next to us back into his cup. That was way too gross. Then he just bolted and didn't offer to clean it up or anything. That is a few demerits for Dustin right there. Besides that it was fun. Oh and Ed has a weak stomach for puke. Never puke around him or he might just puke right back at ya. I was like, whoa, tough guy can't handle it. Just jokes though. It might end up like that scene in one of the Scary Movies where they all end up puking on each other. Which was pretty grotesque.

I have tomorrow off of work because it is Columbus Day. I'm excited. I think I may be going to breakfast with Natalie and possibly Kristine at DJ Cafe where I hear that they have a "Breakfast Shoe" Oh man that just sounds delicious. I'm stoked. I love breakfast foods and I love horseshoes so this should be some good shizznit. Mmmm Mmm. Other than that I think I might get my files in order. I do need to pay a few bills so I need to get on that.

5 Comments:

At Monday, October 11, 2004 6:40:00 PM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

I heard she was a fine looking lady.

 
At Tuesday, October 12, 2004 12:18:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Tuesday, October 12, 2004 1:00:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Wednesday, October 13, 2004 10:27:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Wednesday, October 13, 2004 11:23:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

I will repost Dustin's comment only in the edited form...


Hey next time you put a shot on the table in front of me, and do some sort of frat boy demanding I drink it, listen to me when I say "No, it'll make me puke." And fuck yeah I bolted, first and last time in sammys had the puke come up or not. On a side note, **EDIT**. fuck yeah I bolted. if anyone knows anything about us thayers, we've got no problem dropping our lunch in a hurry. Good seeing you kids, sorry I can't handle the jack. P.s. this is the elusive dustin thayer. (incase you didn't catch on)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters