Saturday, October 09, 2004

Saturday

Awww yeeeeah. It is the weekend. Freakin Finally Already! I've been waiting for the weekend since the end of last weekend.

Yesterday was a good day. Did the usual work nap work during the day. Then I came home and Mr. Shoofly was helping set up my dad's network between the new notebook cpu he just got and our family computer. Then I took Shoofly to Bellacino's and I treated us to a really good pizza and some free garlic cheese bread. Yeah, free. The girl brought the pizza out and then says I'll bring the plates and such in just a moment. And we are like, sure of course. So she comes back and gives us our dinner ware and then also a plate of garlic cheese bread. We almost said something then we were like... no way. So we said, let's give it 5 minutes incase they come rushing back saying it was a mistake. We did and they never said anything and I never noticed other people complaining about not getting their garlic cheese bread. So SCORE! The funny part about it is that I had mentioned how I was going to order some gcb but then I decided to get the biggest pizza and just forgo the gcb. I didn't even mention the word garlic cheese bread until after we had ordered and were sitting down waiting on the pizza. It was like Bellacino's had read my mind or something. CRAZINESS. So Shoo and I had a great dinner. I ran an errand and then went home and spruced up and then headed down to the bar because I had to work at 9pm until 1pm. That was a good time. People came out and had a few drinks, Melissa, Laura, Shoo, Phil, Jenny among other people. Becky's husband Jason was there for a little while and we chatted quite a bit swapping stories. Reier and I played some word dojo and set some decently high scores. I think that we can get even better if we play a few more times but I was shor ton time because this was right before my shift and I can't be distracted by a game like that because then people would walk in and go right by me and I would never notice.

My sister Jen's friend Melissa came in with her group of friends. It was her birthday yesterday. She was pretty drunk by the time she came into the bar. I guess making it their last stop. She wasn't like slap stick drunk but it was obvious she had a decent amount. It is always a pleasure to run into Melissa.

People have been getting upset with me lately because I haven't been wanting to go to 3am bars with people. I just come home. Used to I thought this was because it would be when I wasn't drinking but now even when I have been drinking I still don't feel like going to a 3am bar. I just haven't been in the mood. I would rather go home and start the getting ready for bed process. I really value my sleep. Yeah I know that I can sleep in on the weekend but still. I don't seem to have a good time when I go to the late bars nowadays. Sometimes I do. I still like the Curve. But no one wants to go to the Curve. Something about sitting around a 3am bar where you can actually hear your friends talk and have some cheap drinks is appalling to everyone except Ed and myself. I've been quasi yelled at a few nights for calling it a night after the bar closes. Maybe if I had a prospect or someone that would be worth an extra effort to hang around deeper into the night.

Last night was also good because I got a kiss from a lovely lady and then randomly this other girl as she was leaving I told her to have a good night and she was like, "You too!" a pause then "I love you!" as she walked out the door. I was like well that's cool. That girl that just left loves me. So it's good to know that there is someone out there that gives a shit about me.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, October 09, 2004 6:38:00 PM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

Someone gives a shit about you? I wouldn't give 2-shits about you! J/k, it's not like your one of my best friends or anything; crap on that. Or I'd give a kidney or even a baby spleen to you. Hell NO! Nope couldn't give a shit. But I know one thing for sure.. you get no kisses from me. Eck!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters