Monday, October 04, 2004

Fire Prevention Month

This just crossed my mind because we are talking about it with our kids at Scope. This month is fire prevention month. SO check all of your smoke detectors and also check furnace air filters and make sure they are clean so that you have less chance for a house fire. I know I check mine every so often when I try to cook something so I know ours are working too well... Be safe everyone.

Good hand hygiene doesn't take much time or effort. But it offers great rewards in terms of preventing illness. Resolve today to adopt this simple habit as a way to help protect your health.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 05, 2004 2:11:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're awesome Kys! I am also a huge advocate of hand washing. Also, there is someway to clean kitchen sponges in the microwave to get the germs out. And not sharing your drinks, that's an easy way to keep your germs to yourself. Avoiding both children and the homeless couldn't hurt either... but one can only do so much at a time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters