Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Do you care what people think about you?

I got asked the question tonight "Do you care what people think about you?" and I thought about it. It is actually a tough one because it makes you think deeply. It isn't as superficial as you might hope it is. This is what I like to think. I do but I don't. See. Great answer huh? Well the way I see it is I don't care what people think about me. They have their minds made up about how they see me. I like to think that being myself is good. I'm not a bad person and I don't do bad things. So if I keep being myself and I am a rather productive part of society then they should hopefully think good thoughts about me. I wouldn't try to offend someone which would lead to someone thinking ill of me. I attempt to dress decent although I probably don't have the best fashion sense. I never claimed to be great. I just try to be me and hope it is good enough. I know who I am. Do you know who you are?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters