Friday, October 29, 2004

Victory is MINE!

Booya! Guess who just got the frickin flu shot! ME! Yeah, apparently not many people came out for the days that the standards were too strict for me to get it. Obviously too strict for a lot of people and then they had a lot of flu shots left over. Now they are not even questioning people. I just got mine at the Dept of Public Health and it was just $18. I took my Great Aunt and Uncle to it. They are the ones who pushed for me to get it. Although they read wrong about where it was today and we went somewhere that it isn't at until Monday. So I then had to drive us back to the house and reread the news paper and figured out where it was. It took about 45 minutes total at the actual place. So that wasn't bad. It was a decently long line but they went through it pretty fast. Now I only have an hour before I have to head back to school because I have to be in an hour earlier for end of 1st quarter early dismissal. Yay for finally getting the flu shot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters