Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Whole lotta woman

I see you and the way you look at me. It is possible that I really do see. If it is that what I really do want. Can I handle if I really do get? I think, how could someone be any better. But do I really know you? I can look at you and think that I have you all figured out. Then I look away and look back and I see a completely different person not knowing anything about you. I feel lost and confused. I like to know my own way. Where I'm going and where I've been. Or at least counting on the unexpected. You seem to be everything I like but then you're not everything that I like for reasons that the mutual factor is not there. How can something work when one side is not working while the other side is in overdrive. I think that you are beautiful. The personality is what strikes me first. Independent and forward. Living your own life for yourself first. That is how I am trying to live my life right now. I don't even know if I have room for you trying to get my own life in order. It has been chaos in my life for the last 5 years. Not really knowing what I want to do and then if I really know what I want to do not really putting forth the effort needed to get there. I'm a different person now. I have priorities. I have goals. I think you or someone like you would compliment me and I would compliment you. I'm not saying you are the one. I don't know who the one is. I never claimed to make that decision. I don't know if I will ever actually find that one that will make life perfect. I can hope. Hope is the only thing that most people have anyway. Hope for something better, hope for a change, hope for a chance.


I love your smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters