Sunday, October 31, 2004

Time Change

"No matter what accomplishments you make... somebody helps you." - Althea Gibson

Wooo baby. It feels so late right now. I got up at 11:30am and it now feels as though it were after midnight even though it is not even 9pm yet. I didn't do a whole lot today but I did a decent amount for a Sunday. Usually I don't do anything on Sundays. Today I was given the opportunity to watch a movie on the good tv with the surround sound. I watched The Girl Next Door (Unrated Edition). It was good. I saw it in the theater and liked it alot. Enough to go and buy it after it came out. Elisha Cuthbert (from the show 24) is freakin hot. Then after I finished watching that Crow came over and we hung out for a while. Watched some of the extras and then we went and got some food to eat at Subway. It's always a blast hanging out with him. We've been friends for so long that we know how each other think. It's crazy.

Mels, you might need to calm down about Shoo and I updating our sites. I write when I feel the itch to write. (And I've got and itch now) I'm not writing anything profound in here. It isn't like you can't have a normal day without hearing what I did on a certain day. This is my journal. You should start a blog so that you can write everyday. And if you don't write in it often enough then I will jump your case to write more so that we can be even. See, I can't criticize you for not writing because you don't have a blog. Maybe I want to read all about your daily life? I don't think my life is very exciting. Sure I do things every so often. A lot of the things I do don't get put in here though because I like to actually have a personal life. Since you don't blog I guess I could devote this blog to you and write about you every day.

Saturday night: Mels came to the bar for Jules birthday. I don't think Mels was drinking because she appeared to be drinking water the whole time. Mels got a back rub from Shoo while she was sitting in my seat at the door while I was working. Then Mels left early with Jess so that she could go eat at Steak n Shake before she probably went home.
Sunday day: Mels criticizes Shoo and myself for not updating our blogs often enough. Saying that "u have a responsiablity to your public." I also quote "i'm sick of checking outyou guys' blogs and websites when you don't update them!"

I say that if you are sick of them then do a boycott sit in. Burn your bras. Smoke some grass. Chant hell no you won't go. Sit at your computer 24 hours a day and purposely not check out our sites. Stand up for what you believe in and that is that we should update everyday if not more often than that. Maybe I can update 3 times a day. Then it would get even more detailed. I can talk about how the kids were in the morning. Then before I go back to work I can tell you about how my nap was. then when I get home from work tell you about how the kids were in the afternoon and then if I feel really "adventurous" I can post right before bedtime telling you about how the television shows were that I watched that night and if the person won the bonus round on wheel of fortune or not.

We had 24 trick or treaters tonight. How many did you have?

"if the grass is greener on the other side of the fence... it's time to fertilize your lawn." - Unknown

"Man's mind once stretched by a new idea... Never regains its original dimension." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

1 Comments:

At Sunday, October 31, 2004 11:02:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kys! You made me shound like a huge loser!! I drank my signature apple vodka with Jules before I came to the bar, but I'm trying to be careful about drinking and driving. I am going to start a blog, but it will be mostly poetry.

That's not redeeming in anyway, is it? I have good stories from the homeless shleter. But I guess those aren't really MY stories. I could try to depress you by further explaining my eccesive debt. Or about how I never learned to spell... I do THINGS. They just aren't very exciting things

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters