Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Runnnnnnnnning

So I've been running around today already. I woke up extremely tired. I seriously did not want to get out of bed. There are days when I'm like, ugh work. But today was a day where I was like, can barely open my eyes. I wasn't up late either. I don't know what's up.

But yeah, did the work thing. Then on my way home I stopped off at McDonalds for breakfast. I haven't been there for breakfast in forever. It was sooooo good.

Then I decide that I want to wash my car. So I do a drive through and the blasted car was left bird poop on my roof. I'm like, what the heck!? Oh well, besides that one spot it looks very nice on the outside...

Then I think, hmmm, tomorrow is my Mother's birthday. I had better get her something. There is something that she has been saying that she wants for a while now so I went out and got it for her.

Then I headed home.

I'm about to go vote in the local elections. Then I am treating my mother to lunch afterwards. She hasn't eaten yet today so she is up for it.

I love keeping busy with fun stuff. It makes me feel as though I have a life, or something like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters