Friday, April 02, 2004

Bad Vibes.....


So tonight, a night starting off just like any other. I have no money so I don't plan on drinking. That doesn't happen because my friends like to buy rounds and who am I to argue with the offering of alcohol. So I end up having about 2 beers and 5 or 6 shots throughout the evening. This is nothing for me now and especially when it is spaced out. So yeah my main point about tonight. I got this really weird vibe about halfway through the evening. I will state this right off the bat though nothing blatently obviously bad happened. First of all the night seemed to progress very very slowly. When 10:30 rolled around I thought it had to be sometime after midnight and the rest of the night kept on that way. Lou seemed to be in a zone but not a I'm so happy to see you kind of way but a I'm going through the motions lets get this night over with kind of way. Some bad karma was in Ed's area when a bottle topper broke and fell and then like 3 other bottles fell about him while down to pick up the first one. Only one hit him in the lower back and I hope he is feeling better from that tomorrow. No one seemed genuinely happy tonight. Everyone seemed to have some sort of chip on their shoulder over things that I obviously don't know about. But don't worry people I'm not posting your personal crap up here. We all have crap and if anything I will just post stuff about myself or people no one knows about. Like Bob from Tuscola. See? Exactly you don't know who that is and that is how it will stay. Maybe instead of a bad vibe night I should have called it a VooDoo night. Sounds spookier doesn't it? I think so. So yeah, one friend had a few too many cocktails and shots and was not driveable. I offered to drive the friend's vehicle to their house or be the one to follow so that the friend will have their car at home in the morning. Others passed on this opportunity. A few people went to extend their night at the Curve Inn and also some went to cool off. I hope people didn't steal that lady's new pack of cigarettes cause that was not cool. Even though she checked a few times I just hope it is that she misplaced them.

I hope the night went fine for everyone and that my bad vibe feeling was just that, a feeling. If anything crazy and bad happened I wouldn't mind hearing about it. I do like to be in a loop but also just to confirm or disprove that bad feeling I had. You know what I mean? Just hear something to get it out of my mind or confirm it.

I saw Jen Valar and Julie tonight at the bar. It was Julie's younger sister's 21st birthday. They spent most of the evening in there. Julie introduced me to her sister and it was weird cause it seemed like Julie was baiting me or setting me up cause she was all like, isn't my sister cute (or hot I don't recall) and I'm like oh yeah, you are gorgeous. Which was the truth. She is a very good looking girl. And that is funny cause I say girl like she is so much younger than I am but she is less that 2 years. Lately I have been feeling old though seeing all these people I always thought of as much younger and less mature but in reality now they are just up to par with me if not better off. Anywho, it was a good evening overall I suppose because I saw a lot of people. I got 2 different pecks on the cheek tonight. I enjoy some affection here and there. You might say sarcastically "oh, wow, a cheek kiss" and I say so what. You don't know me! I'm Kevin Bacon. Also, I got invited to a high school friend's wedding which is in just 1 month. I don't know if I can make it though cause I will be in work mode then and hopefully working my ass off to make some money at my old job. I am brizzoke. Ha. That's all for now. Call me or email me or IM me people. Don't lose touch. Peace, Love and I'm outta heeeeeere

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters