Friday, April 09, 2004

Good Friday....

Yep. Went to the surgeon today for my 1 month follow up from my surgery. I got a clean bill. She said that I am healing up nicely and that I don't have to come back unless something unforseen comes up. I sat in the little room for like an hour just for her to say everything looks good. Man that was boring. I nearly fell asleep because I was out late and drank a decent amount last night and then I had to get up at 8:30am for this appointment.

Last night was a good time. I got pretty toasty with a lot of shots, some guiness, and some other beers here and there. I ran into a friend that I hadn't seen in a while because she had moved to Florida a while ago. She apparently loves guys with buzzed or shaved heads. I was like whoa. She said I looked hot and kept rubbing my buzzed head and also Ed's shaved head. It was a crazy time. This was over at Dempsey's which it was WDBR's Thirsty Thursday. It was pretty crowded. I'm not a big crowd kind of guy though. I always feel like I am knocking people over when I try to cut through the crowded masses. There was a decent crowd over at the bar also. Quite a few people that I knew and I met this guy Greg Potter and he is pretty cool guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters