Thursday, April 08, 2004

Luva?....


I am a Luva to so many girls now. Oh baby! K gets around... well not really. It is a friendship I think you are cool just as a friend never gonna happen kind of term. Just like how a girl I knew a while back name to be withheld used to call me StudWagon. Or there is another girl who I shall withhold (to be fair to the first girl I withheld) who called me StillShaggin. Yeah, damned cool names but they didn't back any of that talk up. Which means "Friends Zone" (dun dun dun). I'm used to it. I smile and keep on trucking through the highway of life. Hoping to hit up a few rest stops along the way before I settle down where my truck runs out of gas.

Today was a fun day. I got up at 11ish today. I was very happy that I got up in time to actually enjoy the day. I started it off by getting my neighbor's dog back to their house cause they didn't know it was loose. Then I went to see Miracle at the dolla theater which was a good sports movie based on a true event. Then I went home and Ed picked me up and he and I ran errands. I went to the downtown post office for the first time. Before that I had only drunkenly walked by it going from bar to bar. Then he and I went to the park for a leisurely walk because we were both in sandals. To me this means walking slow and checking out all the goodlooking women that inhabit the park on a beautiful day. Since it is local school district spring break we were assuming a lot of 18 year olds. We sure were off today. There was like one good looking lady in the entire park! Well except the girl with the dog that was up by the trees as we were driving out of the park. Where was she when we were walking, hell if we know?! Farah met us there for a brief walk before she and Ed decided to go get greasy bad for you food after a healthy walk at Darcys. I opted to go home for good home cooking. Then during the home cooked dinner I realized that the Cub game was starting so I watched that and had a few beers and then got disappointed because they lost. Then I finished watching the Cardinal game and they won. So that sucked. Then after all the games Ed called me wondering where I was because some ladies had been wondering where the heck I was. WELL! I felt that much requesting of my presence warranted that I go to this place where they all resided. That my friends would be The Bar. I think I took last night off from the bar and that was because 2 of my buddies were at a Cardinal game which that one they lost. :0 So anyway, I hang out at the bar tonight and play some wordster and photohunt and talk shop with the fellas. I end up having 2 beers and 2 shots. I love that place. As soon as I have good money I'm like buying rounds upon rounds for people. Cause shit let me count the people, Ed, Mike, Lori, Lauren, Shoo, Matt, Melissa, Reier, and I'm sure Monica and Kristina too. So I'm just going to have to get everyone really drunk a few times to make up for all of their kindness because I have no income right now. OH! and LU and HENRY! GOD I can't forget them! So besides the bar just being a darned cool place it is the people who make it all worthwhile. I have a great time EVERY time I go and lately that has been like 5 nights a week minimum.

I wish I had money. I want to hit up La Bambas here in Springfield. I have yet to patronize it since it has opened and a Super Burrito or a Super Nachos always sounds so good. It's so good, Cause once it hits your lips, it's so good.

Well, That's all I have to say right now. I think of thought provoking things to say throughout the day but then forget them by the time I sit down to type stuff out. You know how that goes? I assume you do. I need a pad of paper and a pen and just write blurbs down to prompt myself for when I sit down at this keyboard. I swear I think of neat stuff... well... it is neat to me and that is all that really matters right? Because I view this as exhibitionism (sp?) and voyeurism. I put myself on display and you read it whether you like it or not! HA! And you read it whether you like it or not BECAUSE you don't decide if you like it or not until AFTER you read it so then you're stuck because you can't take that back. You cannot UNREAD something right? If you can unread something then let me know because I've read some crap before that I want to erase from the greymatter. Anywho. That's about it. Again. See... I love tangents and just writing off of the top of my head because sometimes I never know where it will lead me and I don't care how interesting it is because yeah... I don't care. So I will talk to all yaz playa hataz lata. PEACE LOVE AND i'm outty 5000

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters