Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Unexpected AGAIN!...


Well, I just got home at 5:30am on Monday night/Tuesday morning. The plan was to just hang out with Ed while he tended bar at the bar tonight. But there seems to be a common occurance on Monday nights. We all seem to get much more intoxicated than we ever planned on getting. The bar was slow tonight so Ed and Lauren closed the bar down a little early because no one was in there. After close we headed next door to Dempsey's to have a few Dolla Rolling Rocks and see Merf and who ever else was working. That was fun and we stayed there until about 1:20am. Then Ed and Lauren are like Do you want to go to The Curve Inn? And I'm like sure whatever I'll hang for a little bit longer... WELL apparently shots and non stop beers are commonplace at the Curve Inn when I hang with Ed and Lauren. We had quite a few. We then decided that we needed to cool down and we went to Dennys. Mmmm. That was good but then we stayed there for over 2 hours. We didn't leave Dennys until about 5:15am. Luckily with the time change it is not getting light out at this time so I didn't feel as bad about drivinghome at 5:30am. It just ended up being a very long night. But every Monday lately has seemed to end up this way, seriously. Well, tomorrow or rather today is my Mother's birthday. I hope to be able to wake up early enough to be a good son and go get her something or else make something that she can appreciate. I am about ready to crash. I am sorry this hasn't been a cooler entry but yeah, I am VERY tired and sooooo about to crash. I will talk to you later. Byebye PeaceLoveandI'mOuttaHerree

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters