Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Happy Birthday!...


Well, today is my mother's birthday. Happy birthday to her. I have spent so much money lately that I don't have enough to get her a good gift. So I did what any good son does when he is broke. I cleaned the house like never before. The kitchen first of course because it needed a good cleaning. Then I did some vaccuuming and busted out the Old English and did some dusting. I did this all while she and my dad went to a movie this afternoon. I do plan on getting her something else though but I feel for now it isn't a bad start. It will be better once I have an income again. My mom is so cute sometimes, she can pick anywhere to go to dinner tonight and she really wants to go to Subway to try their newly advertised salads. Which is fine with me but knowing me I would have been like let's go to Olive Garden or Smokey Bones Restaurant. Alas though we are headed to Subway here in a few minutes for some delicious salads. I just thought, I should get my mom a new book. She loves to read and I do have a discount card for Barnes & Noble that I should be using more. *Note to self research books that my mom would be interested in.*

Well, Easter is coming up and that means family and good foods and I heard there is something religious about it too. Shan is coming home from Chi-town on Friday and I am happy to see her. I haven't seen her since February 20th. I wish I could see Jen here soon too because I haven't seen her since X-mas.

Well, I'm off. Drop me a line letting me know what you think of all of this :) The blog and all. You know what I mean.

Check ya later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters