Sunday, April 04, 2004

T t t tt time change...


Quit stuttering boy, it makes you sound stupid. (in the voice of foghorn leghorn) Well last night was another fun night. I haven't really done a Saturday night in like 2 or 3 weeks now. It was a good night for me I suppose. Just a chill night like I wanted it to be. I helped out the bar by running (litterally) all around downtown trying to get it $5's, I swept up a broken glass that some drunk dropped on the floor, I helped to check I.D.'s with Shoofly at the door. We tag teamed that shite. I love shots of Jack now. I used to live in fear of them now I have embraced Jack with open arms. I didn't see many people that I haven't seen lately though last night. I sat and chatted with Natalie, Kristin, and Kristine for a while then Amber showed up and I graciously (as I could) got out of the booth and let her have a seat.

Oh and get this... Damned people were monopolizing the video game machine the entire night. I was like geez people get off of that! I wanted to play. That did not come until about closing time and there was still a decent crowd in there but the machine finally opened up. I got in a few games of wordster and photohunt. It wasn't enough though, I wanted more. So I was going to the Curve Inn with some people then they said they were going to go eat and not the Curve so I was like well if that is what is happening then ok. But nooo then everyone changed their mind again and I hear everyone is going home. So Ed and I not tired at all say let's go to the Curve. Lauren decides to join us there. Ed and I get there first and find out that they are strictly abiding to the 2am jump to 3am crap. It is exactly 2am when we get there and they are like sorry not serving. So that was crap. Ed and I got in one game of wordster before we were about to get kicked out. Then we saw Lauren and the 3 of us decided to hit up Steak N Shake. That was good.

OOHH! I found a new thing in the food world. Well, this is for people who want to eat healthy but like those spicy foods. I get a salad usually with a grilled chicken of sorts but it can be whatever. I have been getting just regular italian dressing on it because that actually isn't too bad for you. Then I ask for a bottle of tabasco sauce and sprinkle a little bit of that on the salad and mix it up. WOW! That has now become a spicy hot meal. I love it and is my new thing in the food world. What made me decide to do this was the fact that at O'Charleys I got a spicy cajun chicken salad and it had no spice to it whatsoever. I had to give it kick and then the idea of tabasco popped into my head. It's history from there on out. Tonight my grandma is taking us out to eat for my mom's birthday at applebee's. I love a good meal. I think I may get a steak. I have not had a good steak in a while and they have darned good steak for applebee's.

Other than all that not much is happening today because of the time change I didn't wake up until 3pm and also it may be because I took a tylenol PM before I went to bed really late. Oops. Right now it is just an hour and a half before dinner and I still feel like I just woke up. I don't know what I am doing tonight after that. I might just stay in or something. Yet to be determined.... Peace, Love and I'm outtaherre

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters