Thursday, July 29, 2004

AGAIN AGAIN!

So I finally call up Family Video this evening giving them the benefit of the doubt that they needed most of the afternoon to decide on a candidate that they interviewed for the managerial position.  Well I call.  I get Aaron with whom I interviewed.  I told him who I was and asked him what the status was.  Well, he asks if I can hold on for a moment.  I do.  I think oh he must be talking to Tiffany the head manager.  No, I hear him helping customers and from the sound of it there were a few.  It took a few minutes for him to finish.  I hear him finish and then quiet and then just talking and THEN he goes and does something else!  HE FORGOT ABOUT ME!  What the heck, I was a little hot about this.  So I figured, I have nothing to do I will wait this out and hope they feel bad when they realize that I am still holding.  So finally after 13 minutes of holding a girl asked if she could help me, and I'm like yes, I was put on hold by Aaron about 12 minutes ago but I would like to know blah blah blah, she told me it has been a hectic week and the head manager Tiffany will be in at 10 until 8 tomorrow and I should talk to her but she wasn't in today, apparently a manager or someone is new or just quit or something.  I didn't totally follow.  I hope I can have some good news for everyone tomorrow, I am planning on calling Tiffany at 10:05am tomorrow to figure this out.  I NEED A JOB! 

Side note, I think I may be walking with Shoofly here in a bit, I don't know though cause he disappeared before any discussion happened.  Tomorrow at noon I still plan on exercising with Josh.  But so far today I have pretty much just sat on my ass.  I need to get moving.  I did just start laundry and get out of the shower, so things are moving.... slowly....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters