Friday, July 30, 2004

Friends in the woodwork

Yay! Things just seem to happen for me. Wednesday I hung out with Jenny and Shoofly and saw others at Dempsey's. Thursday I went and saw Posamist with Shoofly, Philly G and others. And tonight Kevin Cash calls me up cause it is his birthday and he is cooking out and such. I thought I would be all bored this week cause Ed is in New Orleans. Apparently that is not the case. HAHAHA. I wish I was drinking. I am real pissed about not getting the Family Video job and wouldn't mind having a few drinks to relax but NOO! I can't. I promised myself I wouldn't. Catch you on the flip side. Give me a call. Lata Playa Hata

1 Comments:

At Sunday, August 01, 2004 11:02:00 AM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

I am in Chi-town fools

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters