Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Not another TEST! ARRG!

So tomorrow morning I get to wake up early. Earlier than I have in quite a while. After I wake up I get to go take a test! Yes, you heard right, a test. It will be timed, graded, and returned to me within 3 weeks. This is testing that is done for a position at the Post Office. I applied for it a while back and I got approval to go take the test. Which it is being held at the Crowne Plaze of all places. So that should be fun. It is at 9am. So I need to be up and ready to go at what will feel like the buttcrack of dawn. But not really. In real person time that is already a few hours into the day. I went over sample questions for the test and I feel like I'm prepping for the ACT or a Final or something. Parts are going to be oral and others are seeing how well you remember and such. It should be a hoot. I've been dealing with addresses for 4 years now and I think that working at the post office would be a hoot. This would not be full time but more of a substitute position for when regulars take days off. AND this is based on if I have a high score over all, because my score will be put on a list and the go down the list according to how well you did. So there is some pressure to this but yeah, I'm not too worried about it. I will do my best and that is all I can expect out of myself, right? Because if I can do better than my best wouldn't that be my best? Something to ponder.

Today was a great day. I feel like I did a lot personally. I went and worked out with Ed and that was great. Did the tredmill at high speeds for me. Lifted briefly some bench press, not a lot because i really don't feel that I need to be building much muscle at this point in time. Then went and got myself some subway for lunch. mmm mmm that was good. Later my mom and I went to see Garfield at the dollar theater. It was alright, cute, and worth a dollar. Or 2 dollars since I bought my mom's way in. For my mom, price is no object, hahahahaha. Well, I came home from that and my dad is making omlettes for dinner, very good. I talk to Jennya nd she wants to walk this evening so I am like SURE. We go walking down the bike path by my house. That was a good walk, worked up a great sweat. That took about an hour and a half or so. So I actually got in some great exercise today. I'm very pleased with today.

Then after that I actually called it a night. I was going to go out but then I realized that I need to get to bed at a decent time tonight. By going out I would just be wired when I get home and that wouldn't be good. So I opted to stay home and just watch the CUBS WIN! this evening. Hopefully they can win tomorrow and sweep the Colorado Rockies. I told myself that I would go to bed after the game and I am slowly getting there. I wanted to blog before I hit the hay. Although I anticipate that I will just lay there for a long ass time since I haven't been able to get to bed before 4am for the last 2 weeks at least. I will try though.

BTW Happy Birthday to Stephanie Vancil! She turns 23 today on August 4th! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Well goodnight folks. I'm going to bed.

Live, Love, Laughter - K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters