Saturday, August 07, 2004

Lose yourself

Lose yourself in the music, the moment. Anything. Just don't over analyze life, please. Tonight we celebrated Shoofly's birthday. He really didn't drink that much this year. He apparently ate too much at dinner and then drinks wouldn't set well on top of the food. Sounds like BS and a Wussy to me. No matter how much a person eats there is always room for beverages. Maybe Shoofly is the one exception ever known. Yeah, that must be it. Out of everyone everywhere he is the one who is the exception. Who would have thought? Not me. Anyway, I'm just giving Shoofly a hard time. Typical of me.

So as time goes on I think, 'Why do I not have a girlfriend?'. The reason is obvious. I'm a dumbass and I don't try hard enough. OR maybe even it is that I don't really try. I've been going about things thinking that a girl might just up and like me. Apparently not. It does not seem like that will happen. I may have to make an effort. Maybe even try to be someone that I am not. Because what I am doesn't seem to be of any appeal. Who wants a fun normal guy. Not any of the ladies that I dig. Life is a garden dig it. But you know sometimes bodies are buried in the garden and everything goes to shit after that. I'm getting older. Granted I'm not so old that I don't see anything ever happening but you would think the keg would have been tapped by now. Are untouched goods "fresh" or "spoiled" if the stay untouched? I am ready to get a job. I want to start being somewhat of a success. I don't like my great quality to be, hey, he is available 24/7.

What will I be remembered for. Am I "nice", honest, fun, boring, lame, liar, fake, genuine. What am I? A waste of space or am I destined for great things?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters