Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Gotta walk more

So I have been thinking. I need to walk more. I am trying to do something active everyday whether it be that I mow or walk or workout. I feel like I need to be active for longer periods of time and more often. I don't know how much good I've been doing for myself but it doesn't feel like enough. Now I know by just starting walking I won't see a big result right away but I still feel that I am being too easy on myself. Do you ever get that feeling? Like you set yourself a goal and you stick to it but it just seems too easy, like there is something missing. Maybe the goal isn't good enough. That is how I feel. I have to mow tomorrow. My dad has been asking me alot the last few days. He tried to remind me today but all I told him was Job Hunting No Time with a certain tone to my voice and he knew what I meant and backed off but I got the drift, the yard needs to be mowed.

Jenny actually called me to go walking this evening. I was and still am very proud of her. At the end of last week I discussed with her about she and I starting walking together. Help keep each other motivated to get healthy and into shape. Walking is a key ingredient for getting into shape especially when you haven't really worked out in a long time. I tried to get her to walk last Thursday but she wasn't feeling well and then we were busy all weekend with things. So then out of the blue she calls me tonight. The thought of her calling to go walking was no where in my mind. I thought hey, she was thinking of me and wanted to call me and hear my sexy voice. Which if I twist it around enough that possibly could be the case but yeah... not really. She wanted to keep up the agreement and go walking. I have a lot of time on my hands right now so my schedule was clear besides dinner. After dinner with my parents, she and I went walking at the park. It was good. I felt like it was a good steady walk and I broke a great sweat. We chatted the whole time which helps exercise go smoother. That is why I most of the time like to have someone with me. Unless I am in one of those moods where I am just reflective and want to be alone to think or even to not think. It is nice to just walk... the only thing crossing the mind is one foot infront of the other. It is a good way to let go of things that stress you out. Just go for a walk and blank out the mind. I usually prefer company though.

But back to the walking more. If I can do it I am going to try and get up of a morning and walk in the park. A little birdie told me that early AM is a nice time for goodlookin girls to go to the park. Eye candy is a great thing. Who knows maybe some girl will be like "hey big boy, want to walk with me?" Hey it could happen. So I will see about that. My sleep schedule is very messed up right now though. I've not been able to get to sleep before 4am in a few weeks. I did get up at 9am today and stayed up without any naps so I think I may have a shot at falling asleep soon.

I went and saw the Bourne Supremacy for the second time tonight. I feel it was better the second time around but also I have rewatched the Bourne Identity too so I feel it fits together better when watched pretty close together.

Well, I am going to bed.

Live, Love, Laughter - K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters